Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Office layout benchwork

I ordered my benchwork for my mew office layout from modelrailroadbenchwork.com Overall I'm very satisfied with the quality and the ease of construction. There are only a few things that I can think of that I would change. I need to order another set of legs but overall this is a very very good product. After ordering it it took about one week to package it up, ship it out, and I received it just a few days after that. Ondrew was very helpful with my order and communication was excellent. I was able to complete the project in just over 2 1/2 hours from start to what you see in the pictures above. I have to say again that I'm very pleased and modelrailroadbenchwork.com is highly recommended by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to visit RailPictures.Net!